I believe in tradition, in ancient rituals that cleanse the heart of evil and fill you with white magick. In this time of electronic gizmos, instant gratification and sexual abandon, sometimes it's wonderful to take a breather and get back to nature. In this frame of mind, I came across a very old entry in my families Book of Shadows that explains how to change a "Foe into a Friend" spell. I've used this when I was in high school and was very pleased with the results. Using pure, white magick is about bending, being flexible and respecting all other cultures/people. So try this to win over that office nuisance or offensive mother-in-law..."And you do no harm, do what ye will".
1. Write your name on one side of a piece of wood. (try an ice cream stick)
2. Write your enemy's name on the other side.
3. Cut a five-pointed star out of pink cloth or paper.
4. Place both items into a crockery jar. (I use a glass jar with a screw on lid)
5. Fill the jar, half with sugar/half with stream water and cover.
6. Shake the jar thrice times three for nine days as you say sweetly for the crows nine calls, with pure intent...
My sweet thoughts of thee, your sweet thoughts of me
Are in (enemy's name) mind constantly
I do thee no harm, I offer myself on one knee
Blessed be, so mote it be