As always you must practice white magick, but being naughty is not black magick, it is all done in good spirits.
Turning your frog back into a Prince!
1. Use a red piece of satin 10" X 10" approximately and sew up three sides with green thread, leaving one side open.
2. Use three tablespoons of sand and place inside the satin.
Place 5 rose petals inside the satin.
3. Place a handful of feathers inside the satin. (Old feather pillow will do nicely)
4. Write the man's name on a piece of paper and fold 3 times then place inside the satin.
5. Tie a green ribbon around the bag and place the bag with contents on a small mirror and repeat three times...
My prince charming for all eyes to see,
has become a toad, oh blessed be.
In the mirror's reflection come back to me,
your true self of mine, so be it, let it be.
A teaspoon of vanilla must be poured over the bag to sweeten the spell and please the goddess. Wait one day and if you're spell has succeeded, then throw away the bag. If you were unsuccessful, repeat the process for up to three days. Keep the bag in a cool, dry space.